Joining Wagging Tails means ‘support’ and lots of it! It is important to us that each of our franchisees understands the ethos behind the company as well as we do and operates the business with the care and attention to detail that has made us so successful and popular with dog owners. We believe in being very open with communication and advice. We are always on hand to answer questions and help deal with any problems you encounter as you build your business.
From our very first meeting to discuss this opportunity with you through to the launch and operation of your new business we are mindful that you will need support, training and mentoring throughout.
You do not need previous experience or knowledge of the pet care industry but a genuine love of dogs is essential. You will receive full training in sales, marketing, administration and operational procedures, learning everything you need to run your own dog boarding business.
We provided a comprehensive training programme covering all aspects of the business, enabling you to be up and running in no time.
- Online Pre training and business plan preparation
- 3 Days of Training at Head Office
- 1 Day with an existing franchisee
- Canine first aid course
- ADTB Dog Behaviour Diploma
Wagging Tails provide continuous and ongoing support to ensure the long term success of our franchisees.
- Ongoing sales and marketing advice
- Award winning marketing support for the franchise network*
- Maintenance of your personalised web pages on the Wagging Tails website www.waggingtailsuk.co.uk
- Regular meetings to review the development of your business
- Our intranet allows shared knowledge across the franchise networt
*Wagging Tails were winners of the FMA Award for Best Franchisee Marketing Support 2013