4 days of industry leading training, a diploma in dog behaviour and dog first aid training!
Joining Wagging Tails means ‘support’ and lots of it! It is important to us that each of our franchisees understands the ethos behind the company as well as we do and operates the business with the care and attention to detail that has made us so successful and popular with dog owners.
We believe in being very open with communication and advice. We are always on hand to answer questions and help deal with any queries which may arise as you build your business.
From our very first meeting to discuss this opportunity with you through to the launch and operation of your new business we are mindful that you will need support, training and mentoring throughout.
You do not need previous experience or knowledge of the pet care industry but a genuine love of dogs is essential. You will receive full training in sales, marketing, administration and operational procedures, learning everything you need to run your own dog boarding business. We provide everything – you just need to bring the enthusiasm and drive to make Wagging Tails a household name in your area!
We provided a comprehensive training programme covering all aspects of the business, enabling you to be up and running in no time.
- Business plan preparation and guidance
- Pre launch marketing and advertising planning
- 3 Days of Training with Head Office
- 1 Day with an existing franchisee
- Canine first aid course
- ADTB Dog Behaviour Diploma
- Carer Recruitment
- Customer Services
- Social Media training
- Email marketing training
- Sales and Marketing
- Attending Shows and exhibitions
- Building relationships in your area
- Business Administration
- Using FETCH our custom made booking system
Wagging Tails provide continuous and ongoing award winning* support to ensure the long term success of our franchisees.
- Ongoing sales and marketing advice
- Social media campaigns and posts
- Adverts and editorial to support your franchise
- Award winning marketing support for the franchise network*
- Maintenance of your 9 page microsite on the Wagging Tails website www.waggingtailsuk.co.uk
- Regular meetings to review the development of your business
- Our intranet and closed Facebook group allow shared knowledge across the franchise network
*Wagging Tails won the FMA Award for Best Franchisee Marketing Support in 2013 and were Finalists in 2016